With over 20 years of dedicated experience, the client always aimed to keep a high standard of excellence to deliver the best in martial arts products. With over 3000 items, they can be one of the largest online suppliers for all your martial art needs, all at a discount.
This was a unique and challenging project for many reasons. The first and most obvious was to get Google to approve some of its products because they are incompatible with Google’s guidelines. They were already doing their organic SEO but driving 0 ROI. Like any other ecommerce store, they want to increase their sales and traffic. From a PPC and media planning perspective, they were highly needed an active ads campaigns and branding.
Since partnering with XtremeUX, the client has seen considerable increases in search visibility and real-world improvements to the company’s revenue. They’ve increased conversions while maximizing their marketing spending. Let’s see how XtremeUX achieves this success for their client:
- SEO setup
- Create a brand campaign to increase branding and awareness
- Paid marketing to increase traffic and sales
- Performed audit and suggested client migrate from Magento to Shopify
- Different Ad Campaigns Setup: Shopping Ads, Remarketing Ads, Google Ads, Display ads, etc.
- Monthly or weekly promo sales
- Separate campaigns for best-selling products
Applying all the above-mentioned strategies and lowering the total spending, Within months of onboarding the client, XtremeUX was able to increase sales by 326.31% while reducing budget wastage. Let’s look at what their growth says:
Increase in Orders / Calls
Increase in ROAS
Paid traffic increased