UK’s largest online store in home electronics and kitchen supply products. The client is authorised to sell most of the top brands online, including Sony, Bose, Philips, Samsung, Pioneer, Panasonic, Yamaha, Canon, JBL, LG, Sharp, Transcend, and every other brand from its online store and physical outlets in the UK.
Previously the client had made a strategy to boost its visibility online and earn more revenue with organic SEO. However, the results were well below the desired threshold.
Due to the crowded online marketplace with many highly based competitors, brands, and distribution channels, the major challenge was identifying the client’s brand and reaching its target audience precisely. Stay ahead of competitors in digital marketing is also one of the other major challenge.
The client partnered with XtremeUX to develop an approach to very challenging niche marketing to build an online presence that drives sales and traffic with increasing revenue. Here’s how XtremeUX helped the client:
- SEO strategy
- Paid marketing to increase traffic and sales
- Performed audit and suggested client migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Remarketing and Shopping ads – google, bing, yahoo shopping ads, etc.
- Paid Marketing: Shopping ads, Display ads, Remarketing ads, Facebook ads
- Scaling up sales and ROAS by Dynamic Remarketing ads
- Search campaigns with relevant product based keywords
- Scaling up ROAS with product specific shopping campaigns
Successfully setting up shopping and other advertising campaigns greatly improved the client’s digital presence to drive shoppers to their online storefronts. In just a few months, the client’s site noticed significant progress after implementing paid marketing. Let’s look at what their growth says:
Increase in Orders / Calls
Increase in ROAS
Website Traffic increased